Gold Resource Available
After almost 10 years in the physical commodities space, there is one thing I have come to realize and that is 99.99999% of Gold deals are fake and fraudulent. If you believe you have a direct relationship with either a buyer or seller of Gold dore or bullion and are interested in actually closing a realistic deal then contact us otherwise you are probably just wasting your time. Prior to contacting us please read my linked in article on tips to closing a transaction first
A few points to consider when it comes to gold transaction:
- Start with smaller transactions and work you way up to larger ones
- Make sure you have a direct relationship and communication with the buyer or seller
- Know you industry, research how Gold transactions happen.
- Let your buyer or seller understand that in order to get a deal done they have to be flexible in regards to pricing, procedures and logistics.
- PROTECT YOUR CLIENT – do you best to avoid fraudulent transactions or bad actors even if you have to hire outside companies to do background and fraud checks, its worth it
- Make sure you use a paymaster you can trust for your payment such as Blick Law Firm out of Miami
Note there is a tremendous amount of fraud in the gold industry Most recently they are even faking halmarked gold check out this article from my blog. Fake branded gold bars
If someone comes to you and says I have 100, 500 or even 1000 metric ton Gold deal…. don’t walk run away. I mean does that even sound realistic. Always ask yourself this question, why do they need me for this transaction and am I going to get paid or will they just tie me up in legal I can’t afford to fight for my commissions.
Read this article from my blog sure you have 5000 mt of gold for sale
If you have solid vetted sources then feel free to contact us. Just understand we get hundreds of offers all the time.