NEURS OVERVIEW, IS NEURS A SCAM AND 20 POINTS TO CONSIDER WHEN EVALUATING A MLM COMPANY?
Click here for GRB NEURS REVIEW
Here is what I have learned from reviewing over 200 MLM and direct sales companies over the past 5 years. And over 1000 companies of all types and industries.
1) Do your own due diligence.. don’t believe all the company material.
2) Make sure the company is capitalized very well.
3) Don’t be fooled by the early adopters syndrome , SAVE YOUR SPOT, be on the ground floor, don’t miss out on the pre launch.
4) The word , PRE LAUNCH, BETA LAUNCH, SOFT LAUNCH, FOUNDERS POSITIONS, typically means that the company does not have the capital to launch full on from day one like www.nerium.com as an example.
5) Don’t be fooled by all the hype, if you don’t have the resources or the passion to really promote a service and it cost more than $100 save your money.
6) 90% of early adopters that join during the pioneering stage of the company ( first 12 months ) typically quit.
7) If you you do get involved be prepared for the bumps in the road with any start up company.
8) Most of the biggest earners will not even be interested until the company has had some serious staying power.
9) Top potions will still be available way after launch either for sale or accessibility through the right channels and business partners that are successful.
10) Most of the money will be held by the company and very little is shared with the field.
11) Access to entrepreneurs that are looking for capital is not knew, between the hundreds of www.kickstarter.com type sites and the new job’s act laws that went to effect this market will be flooded. No need to pay money to access these companies.
12) As a resource brokerage company if you do have a great idea, need capital or want to access strategic resources you can contact us or a company like us you don’t need a Neurs to make this a reality.
13) From the surface , with no disrespect to their platform it just seems like another excuse to Lauder money among friends.
14) Just because a company founders have had success in another company does not ensure success in owning and operating a MLM company.
15) Most likely by the time the average person has heard about a start up MLM, the big money earners have heard about it 6 months to a year earlier through what I call the inner circle.
16) Just because a company offers to fly you out to review the program does not mean they can afford to do so, or that it will last.
17) You can make money in almost any company that is able to pay you, the questions is how important is your word and integrity with your followers.
18) Do a background check on the founders, leaders and top trainers
19) Don’t be fooled by the BSO, (bright shinny object) if you are in a company you are happy and actually making money keep going.
20) It takes 2-5 years to be successful in MLM, networking marketing and or direct sales.