Welcome to Global Resource Broker VIP! We provide a subscription service to our members with access to GRB Oil Pricing available via content over the Internet as well as QR scan-able Mobile Oi Pricing.(“VIP Membership”)
You agree to the Arbitration Agreement and class action waiver described in Section 15 to resolve any disputes with Global Resource Broker (except for matters that may be taken to small claims court).
- Privacy. Personally identifying information is subject to our Privacy Statement, the terms of which are incorporated herein. Please review our Privacy Statement to understand our practices.
- Communication Preferences. By using the Global Resource Broker service, you consent to receiving electronic communications from Global Resource Broker relating to your account. These communications may involve sending emails to your email address provided during registration, or posting communications on the Global Resource Broker service, or in the “Your Account” page and will include notices about your account (e.g., payment authorizations, change in password or Payment Method, confirmation e-mails and other transactional information) and are part of your relationship with Global Resource Broker. You agree that any notices, agreements, disclosures or other communications that we send to you electronically will satisfy any legal communication requirements, including that such communications be in writing. You should maintain copies of electronic communications by printing a paper copy or saving an electronic copy. You also consent to receiving certain other communications from us, such as newsletters about new Global Resource Broker features and content, special offers, promotional announcements and customer surveys via email or other methods.
- Membership, Free Trials, Billing and Cancellation
- Ongoing Membership. Your Global Resource Broker membership, which may start with a free trial, will continue month-to-month and automatically renew unless and until you cancel your membership or we terminate it. You must have Internet access and provide us with a current, valid, accepted method of payment (as such may be updated from time to time, “Payment Method”) to use the Global Resource Broker service. We will bill the monthly membership fee to your Payment Method. You must cancel your membership before it renews each month in order to avoid billing of the next month’s membership fees to your Payment Method.
- Free Trials
- Your Global Resource Broker membership may start with a free trial or a specific promotion. The free trial period of your membership lasts for one month, or as otherwise specified during sign-up. For combinations with other offers, restrictions may apply. Free trials are for new and certain former members only. Global Resource Broker reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to determine your free trial eligibility.
- We will begin billing your Payment Method for monthly membership fees at the end of the free trial period of your membership and your membership will automatically renew monthly unless you cancel prior to the end of the free trial period. may authorize your Payment Method through various methods, including authorizing it up to approximately one month of service as soon as you register. In some instances, your available balance or credit limit may be reduced to reflect the authorization during your free trial period.
- We will continue to bill your Payment Method on a monthly basis for your membership fee until you cancel.
- Recurring Billing. By starting your Global Resource Broker membership and providing or designating a Payment Method, you authorize us to charge you a monthly membership fee at the then current rate, and any other charges you may incur in connection with your use of the Global Resource Broker service, such as taxes or possible transaction fees, to your Payment Method. You acknowledge that the amount billed each month may vary from month to month for reasons that may include differing amounts due to promotional offers, including gift card redemption and promotional code redemption, and/or changing or adding a plan, and you authorize us to charge your Payment Method for such varying amounts, which may be billed monthly in one or more charges.
- No Refunds. PAYMENTS ARE NONREFUNDABLE AND THERE ARE NO REFUNDS OR CREDITS FOR PARTIALLY USED PERIODS. Following any cancellation, however, you will continue to have access to the service through the end of your current billing period. At any time, and for any reason, we may provide a refund, discount, or other consideration to some or all of our members (“credits”). The amount and form of such credits, and the decision to provide them, are at our sole and absolute discretion. The provision of credits in one instance does not entitle you to credits in the future for similar instances, nor does it obligate us to provide credits in the future, under any circumstance.
- Payment Methods. You may edit your Payment Method information by visiting our website and clicking on the “Your Account” link, available at the top of the pages of the Global Resource Broker website. If a payment is not successfully settled, due to expiration, insufficient funds, or otherwise, and you do not edit your Payment Method information or cancel your account (see, “Cancellation” below), you remain responsible for any uncollected amounts and authorize us to continue billing the Payment Method, as it may be updated. This may result in a change to your payment billing dates. For certain Payment Methods, the issuer of your Payment Method may charge you a foreign transaction fee or other charges. Check with your Payment Method service provider for details.
- Cancellation. You may cancel your Global Resource Broker membership at any time, and you will continue to have access to the Global Resource Broker service through the end of your monthly billing period. WE DO NOT PROVIDE REFUNDS OR CREDITS FOR ANY PARTIAL-MONTH MEMBERSHIP PERIODS OR UNWATCHED GLOBAL RESOURCE BROKER CONTENT. To cancel, go to the “Your Account” page on our website and follow the instructions for cancellation. If you cancel your membership, your account will automatically close at the end of your current billing period. To see when your account will close, click “View billing details” on the “Your Account” page. If you signed up for Global Resource Broker using your account with a third party as a Payment Method, and wish to cancel your Global Resource Broker membership at any time, including during your free trial.,
- Global Resource Broker Service
- The Global Resource Broker service and any content viewed through our service are for your personal and non-commercial use only. During your Global Resource Broker membership, we grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, license to access the Global Resource Broker service and view Global Resource Broker content through the service. Except for the foregoing limited license, no right, title or interest shall be transferred to you. You agree not to use the service for public performances.
- We continually update the Global Resource Broker service, including the content library. In addition, we continually test various aspects of our service, including our website, user interfaces, service levels, plans, promotional features, availability of Global Resource Broker content, delivery and pricing. We reserve the right to, and by using our service you agree that we may, include you in or exclude you from these tests without notice. We reserve the right in our sole and absolute discretion to make changes from time to time and without notice in how we offer and operate our service.
- The availability of Global Resource Broker content to watch will change from time to time, and from country to country. The quality of the display of the Global Resource Broker content may vary from device to device, and may be affected by a variety of factors, such as your location, the bandwidth available through and/or speed of your Internet connection. HD, Ultra HD and HDR availability is subject to your Internet service and device capabilities. Global Resource Broker software is developed by, or for, Global Resource Broker and is designed to enable streaming and viewing of content from Global Resource Broker through Global Resource Broker ready devices. This software may vary by device and medium, and functionalities may also differ between devices
- Passwords & Account Access
- The member who created the Global Resource Broker account and whose Payment Method is charged is referred to here as the Account Owner. The Account Owner has access and control over the Global Resource Broker account. The Account Owner’s control is exercised through use of the Account Owner’s password and therefore to maintain exclusive control, the Account Owner should not reveal the password to anyone. In addition, if the Account Owner wishes to prohibit others from contacting Global Resource Broker Customer Service and potentially altering the Account Owner’s control, the Account Owner should not reveal the Payment Method details (e.g., last four digits of their credit or debit card, or their email address if they use Bitcoin) associated with their account. You are responsible for updating and maintaining the truth and accuracy of the information you provide to us relating to your account.
- In order to provide you with ease of access to your account and to help administer the Global Resource Broker service, Global Resource Broker implemented CLEF APP technology that enables us to recognize you as the Account Owner and provide you with direct access to your account without requiring you to retype any password or other user identification when you visit or revisit the Global Resource Broker service.
- You should be mindful of any communication requesting that you submit credit card or other account information. Providing your information in response to these types of communications can result in identity theft. Always access your sensitive account information by going directly to the Global Resource Broker website and not through a hyperlink in an email or any other electronic communication, even if it looks official. Global Resource Broker reserves the right to place any account on hold anytime with or without notification to the member in order to protect itself and its partners from what it believes to be fraudulent activity. Global Resource Broker is not obligated to credit or discount a membership for holds placed on the account by either a representative of Global Resource Broker or by the automated processes of Global Resource Broker.
- Disclaimers of Warranties and Limitations on Liability
- THE GLOBAL RESOURCE BROKER SERVICE AND ALL CONTENT AND SOFTWARE ASSOCIATED THEREWITH, OR ANY OTHER FEATURES OR FUNCTIONALITIES ASSOCIATED WITH THE GLOBAL RESOURCE BROKER SERVICE, ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” WITH ALL FAULTS AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. GLOBAL RESOURCE BROKER DOES NOT GUARANTEE, REPRESENT, OR WARRANT THAT YOUR USE OF THE GLOBAL RESOURCE BROKER SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE. GLOBAL RESOURCE BROKER SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS LIABILITY FOR THE USE OF APPLICATIONS, GLOBAL RESOURCE BROKER READY DEVICES, AND GLOBAL RESOURCE BROKER SOFTWARE (INCLUDING THEIR CONTINUING COMPATIBILITY WITH OUR SERVICE).
- TO THE EXTENT PERMISSIBLE UNDER APPLICABLE LAWS, IN NO EVENT SHALL GLOBAL RESOURCE BROKER, OR ITS SUBSIDIARIES OR ANY OF THEIR SHAREHOLDERS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES OR LICENSORS BE LIABLE (JOINTLY OR SEVERALLY) TO YOU FOR PERSONAL INJURY OR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER.
- SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR CERTAIN TYPES OF DAMAGES. THEREFORE, SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS IN THIS SECTION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- Gifts & Promotions. From time to time, promotional codes may be available. Promotional codes may be redeemed as described in the specifics of the promotion. Promotional codes can only be used once, cannot be redeemed for cash, and may be combined with other offers, including a free trial, subject to certain restrictions as determined by Global Resource Broker in its sole discretion. If you received a promotional code through an offer by a third party, additional conditions may apply.
- Intellectual Property
- Copyright. The Global Resource Broker service, including all content provided on the Global Resource Broker service, is protected by copyright, trade secret or other intellectual property laws and treaties.
- Trademarks. Global Resource Broker is a registered trademark of Global Resource Broker, Inc.
- Claims of Copyright Infringement. If you believe your work has been reproduced or distributed in a way that constitutes a copyright infringement or are aware of any infringing material available through the Global Resource Broker service, please notify us by completing the Copyright Infringement Claims form
- Use of Information Submitted. Global Resource Broker is free to use any comments, information, ideas, concepts, reviews, or techniques or any other material contained in any communication you may send to us (“Feedback”), including responses to questionnaires or through postings to the Global Resource Broker service, including the Global Resource Broker website and user interfaces, worldwide and in perpetuity without further compensation, acknowledgement or payment to you for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products and creating, modifying or improving the Global Resource Broker service. In addition, you agree not to enforce any “moral rights” in and to the Feedback, to the extent permitted by applicable law. Please note Global Resource Broker does not accept unsolicited materials or ideas for Global Resource Broker content, and is not responsible for the similarity of any of its content or programming in any media to materials or ideas transmitted to Global Resource Broker. Should you send any unsolicited materials or ideas, you do so with the understanding that no additional consideration of any sort will be provided to you, and you are waiving any claim against Global Resource Broker and its affiliates regarding the use of such materials and ideas, even if material or an idea is used that is substantially similar to the material or idea you sent.
- Arbitration Agreement
- If you elect to seek arbitration or file a small claim court action, you must first send to Global Resource Broker, by E-mail or certified mail, a written Notice of your claim (“Notice”). The Notice to Global Resource Broker must be addressed to: General Counsel, Global Resource Broker, Inc., If Global Resource Broker initiates arbitration, it will send a written Notice to the email address used for your membership account. A Notice, whether sent by you or by Global Resource Broker, must (a) describe the nature and basis of the claim or dispute; and (b) set forth the specific relief sought (“Demand”). If Global Resource Broker and you do not reach an agreement to resolve the claim within 30 days after the Notice is received, you or Global Resource Broker may commence an arbitration proceeding or file a claim in small claims court.
- The arbitration will be governed by the Commercial Arbitration Rules (the “AAA Rules”) of the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”), as modified by this Agreement, and will be administered by the AAA. The AAA Rules and Forms are available online at www.adr.org, by calling the AAA at 1-800-778-7879, or by writing to the Notice Address. The arbitrator is bound by the terms of this Agreement. All issues are for the arbitrator to decide, including issues relating to the scope and enforceability of this arbitration agreement. Unless Global Resource Broker and you agree otherwise, any arbitration hearings will take place in the county (or parish) of your residence.
- If your claim is for US$10,000 or less, we agree that you may choose whether the arbitration will be conducted solely on the basis of documents submitted to the arbitrator, through a telephonic hearing, or by an in-person hearing as established by the AAA Rules. If your claim exceeds US$10,000, the right to a hearing will be determined by the AAA Rules. Regardless of the manner in which the arbitration is conducted, the arbitrator shall issue a reasoned written decision explaining the essential findings and conclusions on which the award is based. If the arbitrator issues you an award that is greater than the value of Global Resource Broker’s last written settlement offer made before an arbitrator was selected (or if Global Resource Broker did not make a settlement offer before an arbitrator was selected), then Global Resource Broker will pay you the amount of the award or US$5,000, whichever is greater. Except as expressly set forth herein, the payment of all filing, administration and arbitrator fees will be governed by the AAA Rules.
- YOU AND GLOBAL RESOURCE BROKER AGREE THAT EACH MAY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST THE OTHER ONLY IN YOUR OR ITS INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY, AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING. Further, unless both you and Global Resource Broker agree otherwise, the arbitrator may not consolidate more than one person’s claims with your claims, and may not otherwise preside over any form of a representative or class proceeding. If this specific provision is found to be unenforceable, then the entirety of this arbitration provision shall be null and void. The arbitrator may award declaratory or injunctive relief only in favor of the individual party seeking relief and only to the extent necessary to provide relief warranted by that party’s individual claim.