TIRED OF WASTING TIME DEALING WITH JOKER BROKERS?
Ok, I would like to start of by telling you a little about myself and my company. I created “GRB” Global Resource Broker 10 years ago when I put together a Mortgage Mediation resource to a good friend who has now made aprox Million dollar per year since I connected them. The only issue was I never asked for any compensation for the transaction. When this happened I decided that I would connect people for a fee of course that would like to transact business around the globe with out dealing with time wasting brokers or the idea that may not get paid from their efforts.
What I found after the first few years dealing with every aspect of the industry is that, commodities such as PPE, PPP, Fuel, Gold, Sugar, Bitcoin, and Banking Instruments market is inundated with non performing connectors, intermediaries, facilitators, mandates even buyers and sellers. If you have spent anytime at all working with banking instruments you have to see this Spoof on typical MTN transaction you will Laugh your ass off!
I wanted to share a few tips have learned over the years that will hopefully save you time money and energy and help you to have a successful transaction.
- You must have a DIRECT RELATIONSHIP with your Client. The reason you can potentially get paid a large fee for connecting buyers and sellers is that, you actually have the ability to educate your client and buffer them from time wasting brokers.
- You need to UNDERSTAND YOUR CRAFT. In this case you need to be intimately familiar with buyer and sellers closing procedures, logistics required, realistic pricing and of course what type of bank instruments it may take to close a transaction.
- You must provide PROPER EXPECTATION MANAGEMENT. Simply put, when setting up transactions you need to make sure that both the buyer and seller are communicated accurate information through the process.
- You must provide OPEN COMMUNICATION. I can not tell you how many time a deal died simply because the buyer and seller were unable to have an open line of communication or worse yet, there was a buffer such as Mandate or Facilitator that created the communication block and killed the deal.
- Lastly you must have TRANSPARENCY. Although its important to protect yourself in the transaction, you need to understand that if you do not have the relationship from the onset chances are you will not be compensated for all your hard work.
If your attempting large bitcoin transaction watch this video first. A major Bitcoin transaction can be done but its like 1 in 1000 are successful. Provided you have a direct relationship with buyer and or seller and the procedures for the buyer and seller are inline then you have a shot of closing this type of transaction.
What have we learned after being involved in both successful and un-successful transactions is that you need to be INVOLVED from the beginning in order to ad value to the transaction. You have to understand what your doing and most importantly you need to be directly working with your buyer or seller.
People will do business with those that know like and trust. The best advise I can give you is to build long lasting SOLID relationships with REAL buyers and sellers or those that are working directly with them. Follow your gut, if you think that the people your dealing with are not professional, asking for money up front or the procedures seem like they are putting your buyer or seller in harms way its your job make sure you protect your resources.
If you would like advise or have access to real buyers, sellers or have direct relationship with either feel free to connect with us, we are here to help.